Monday, October 1, 2007

The Perfect Crib



We have been looking for a crib for the last several weeks but really did not find the one we wanted. A while back Ryan and I bought two dressers off craigslist to put into the baby's room and I really wanted to have the crib match. Since I could not take the dressers back that was a difficult task. Had I known that almost no stores had one that would match the dressers that I liked we would have got the crib first. I stumbled across the perfect crib at Segals which is right below my work one day while I was on my lunch break. I went up to the counter an asked how much it was and how long it would take to order one. The lady told me that actually that crib was being discontinued and that they do not think they would get any more in. She also mentioned that they do not sell the floor models. I said "Thank you for your help" and started walking away. A man walked up to the counter and she asked him if it was possible they would be able to order another crib that I wanted. He said that unfortunately they won't but he was willing to sell the floor model. Yeah!!! I almost said that I would take it before he told me the price. We had to wait for a small repair to be finished on the crib and then it would be ours. So tonight when I got home I put together the perfect crib. This crib and mattress was a gift for us from Aunt Liz and Laurie and we really appreciate your generosity! I love this crib and since it is a 3 in 1 crib baby McLane will be able to use this crib/bed for years and years. I found this bedding that I really like that will be perfect for a boy or girl with the right accessories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE COLOURS, BROOKE. WOULD LOOK ESPECIALLY BEAUTIFUL WITH A DARK HAIRED, DARK EYED LITTLE GIRL SLEEPING PEACEFULLY. LOU LOU