Sunday, November 11, 2007
The results are in!!
Tonight Ryan and I got some great news!!! Landon does not have Cystic Fibrosis!!!! We were so excited when the nurse told us that we could barely contain ourselves. We had another wonderful visit with our little boy. He was awake for a while then he took a long nap with Ryan. It was such a special time to watch Ryan with him. He is going to be such a great daddy! When he woke up I was able to feed him a little snack. We love him so much already and can not wait until we get to bring him home. We will find out what time his surgery is tomorrow afternoon. Landon has gained some weight, he now weighs 7lbs 7 oz. He has been pooping on his own part of the time now and even has little baby farts. He is one strong boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a BLESSING!! I'm so happy for you guys. I was praying that he wouldn't have CF. It sounds like he is doing great.
Oh, what wonderful news! I am so thankful to God for the gift of your baby.
Oh YAY!! Wonderful news!!! I'm so happy Landon...and for Mommy & Daddy too!! Prayers will continue to go your way for your strong little fighter!!
Landon is beautiful! I hope I get a chance to meet him and see you when I come home this next week!
Post a Comment