Normally you would think no big deal he is a baby and not really strong enough to do any damage to the can right? Well not this time, the can started spraying everywhere immediately after he hit it against the cart. It made a huge mess and I did not know what to do. A clerk at the photo counter came running over with a trash can with the same look on his face that I had on mine. I apologized several times and expected to pay for the drink even though it was all over the floor but the clerk said everything was ok and called for a clean up on the drink isle. As I paid for my items with a red embarrased face I noticed that Landon did not have a drop on him but I covered from the knees down. Not sure how he managed that but I am taking this as a huge hint that I should stay away from energy drinks from now on. Landon has earned the title Baby Hercules from me. Before I drove away I called Ryan to tell him what happened and he was laughing hard. I was not quite ready to laugh about it just yet though. 

1 comment:
Wow, Landon looks more like a McLain every day! Your story is great, and be ready for many more. :) LOVE your table, and the shelfs with pics behind it. Very classy. See you soon, and happy 4th!
Post a Comment