Yesterday afternoon Ryan and I took Landon for a long walk through the Hoyt Arboretum. We took our film camera and took several pictures of Landon in black and white. I hope they turn out well, I have not used a film camera in years. It was a perfect afternoon to be outside, there were lots of people there doing all sorts of activities. We were almost finished with our walk when a lady approached us and asked what kind of stroller we had. She said that she saw us walking around earlier and was afraid she had missed us. She had several questions about it and wanted to know where she could get a Phil & Teds stroller since she was not happy with the Bobs stroller she just bought. This was a nice touch to the end of our walk since Ryan was not certain we really needed that specific stroller. I love our stroller and now Ryan does too!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment