Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baby Boot Camp




Today Landon and I went to support Gina with her grand opening of Baby Boot Camp - Happy Valley Park. I had a great time and plan to make Baby Boot Camp part of our weekly routine. Gina did a great job organizing everything and I was impressed to see the Mayor of Happy Valley there. Thank you for inviting us Gina!


After our morning workout Gina, Kim, Jenni and I along with all four babies went to the zoo. Parking was a mess but once we got inside we had a great time. Landon fell asleep in his stroller after a while but while he was awake he was completely entertained looking at everything as we walked by. Landon seems to really enjoy being outside, thank goodness the weather cooperates so we be outside.

1 comment:

jamieleighcall said...

LOVE the new layout. ;) Poppy seed was one of my favorites too! It was good to hear from you the other day. Landon looks so cute, as always!