


Today is Landon's actual birthday so we wanted to do something fun as a family. We took Landon and Kaitlyn to the Portland Children's Museum. Both of them had a great time playing. I think that they both enjoyed the water works room the best.
It is hard for me to believe it has been an entire year since Landon came into our lives. I feel very blessed he is a part of our family. I can remember how happy Ryan and I were as we waited to see Landon for the first time. We were on cloud nine, and I am so glad we did not know there was a bumpy road ahead. It was a rough few weeks after Landon was born but we got though it and have a beautiful little boy cherish. Landon makes us laugh and smile everyday.
Landon, your mommy and daddy love you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment