Landon is feeling better now, his cold lasted almost two weeks and turned into a slight ear infection. So far we were able to dodge anti-biotics but we have a prescription handy if he needs it. I have also been giving him some pro-biotics just in case he will have to have the anti-biotics. I don't want him ending up in the hospital again with the same bacterial infection he had before so we are being extra careful.
Landon has also started to crawl... well an army like crawl. When he is determined he wants to get something he will crawl to it. It is pretty cute to watch and I imagine he will start moving faster and faster.
While Ryan was in Kansas last week for work Landon started saying DadDadDad over and over like it was one long word. I did not mention it to Ryan while he was away so when he came home he was very happy to hear his son is somewhat saying "Dad." I know Landon is not really saying dad yet but sure sounds like it. Sometimes I smile and make eye contact with Landon while he saying DadDadDad over and over and he gets a huge grin knowing he made you smile. Sometimes that even makes him giggle.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment