Schweiker Family
Grandma Patti's 50th Birthday Party
Grandma Patti and Jerry
We had a wonderful Christmas this year as a family of three. We spent that last three days with our friends and family. Landon was on his best behavior all three days and such a joy to have around. Even though his naps were interrupted and shorter than normal he was a happy baby. I was as not as good at taking pictures as I wish I was but I posted a few pictures. We also spent time with the Nevilles and Grandpa and Grandma McLane.

We had a wonderful Christmas this year as a family of three. We spent that last three days with our friends and family. Landon was on his best behavior all three days and such a joy to have around. Even though his naps were interrupted and shorter than normal he was a happy baby. I was as not as good at taking pictures as I wish I was but I posted a few pictures. We also spent time with the Nevilles and Grandpa and Grandma McLane.
Landon catching some zzzz's
Great Grandma & Grandpa Boggs meeting Landon for the first time
Uncle Luke and Aubrielle
No comments:
Post a Comment